Todd Peterson, President
Todd Peterson joined Armstrong in 1999 and became President of the Tulsa agency in 2013. He previously served in a sales role with Armstrong Relocation – Memphis. Prior to joining Armstrong, Peterson served in an operations/sales role within the industry, dating back to 1986. He received his bachelor’s degree from University of Memphis. A Memphis, Tenn. native, Peterson resides with his family in Tulsa, Okla.
David Elliott, Sales Manager
David Elliott joined Armstrong in 2003. As the Sales Manager, he is responsible for business development, salesperson development and agency sales growth. Prior to Armstrong, Elliott served in various other roles within the moving industry. Elliott holds a bachelor’s degree from Oklahoma State University, as well as Eagle Scout honors. A native of Oklahoma, Elliott resides with his family in Tulsa, Okla.
Rob Jones, Operations Manager
Rob Jones joined Armstrong in 1989. As the Operations Manager, he is responsible for the load planning, maintenance, permitting and licensing for all vehicles at the Tulsa, Okla. agency. He also serves as the Agency Safety Representative, overseeing the safety of personnel, equipment and facilities. Prior to serving in his current role, Jones served as a driver for Armstrong and received recognition as United Van Lines 2002 Van Operator of the Year. Jones resides with his family in Tulsa, Okla.
- "Excellent coordination and help during the move process. We had many questions prior to our move, and the team was always willing to help us."
G.B., June 2015
- "Bernard, our driver, was excellent to work with!! He explained the processes perfectly and worked very hard to accommodate all of our needs. He was flexible in his delivery schedule and really made us feel like he was there to make sure we had the best experience possible. Both the packers at the beginning and the un-packers on delivery were excellent as well. They were super-fast and handled our belongings with care. My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better moving experience and for people that have moved before....it can be STRESSFUL. This was stress-free and easy. Thank you Armstrong! And thank you Bernard, our most excellent driver!"
J.W., June 2015
- "We had excellent communication. I will recommend Armstrong to my friends."
M.A., June 2015
- "Our driver did an excellent job of keeping the crews on task. Very reliable!"
P.M., July 2015
- "Our coordinator was very courteous, professional, and had excellent communication. Our driver was a hard worker, very professional, sensitive to our needs and on time. Thanks for a good move!"
E.J., July 2015