Students and Graduates
With many of our leaders today having begun their careers with Armstrong during their collegiate years, we purposefully bring young talent into our family of companies sooner rather than later.
With the aging workforce within the moving and storage industry continuing to expand, students and graduates alike have more opportunities today than ever before to pave their way for success. We encourage students to gain valuable, real-world experience through internships offered throughout the year. After graduation, you’ll never stop learning with Armstrong. We recognize the importance of continuing education and encourage employees to obtain certifications throughout their careers. Check out our available positions to learn more about your opportunities with Armstrong.
- "Excellent coordination and help during the move process. We had many questions prior to our move, and the team was always willing to help us."
G.B., June 2015
- "Bernard, our driver, was excellent to work with!! He explained the processes perfectly and worked very hard to accommodate all of our needs. He was flexible in his delivery schedule and really made us feel like he was there to make sure we had the best experience possible. Both the packers at the beginning and the un-packers on delivery were excellent as well. They were super-fast and handled our belongings with care. My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better moving experience and for people that have moved before....it can be STRESSFUL. This was stress-free and easy. Thank you Armstrong! And thank you Bernard, our most excellent driver!"
J.W., June 2015
- "We had excellent communication. I will recommend Armstrong to my friends."
M.A., June 2015
- "Our driver did an excellent job of keeping the crews on task. Very reliable!"
P.M., July 2015
- "Our coordinator was very courteous, professional, and had excellent communication. Our driver was a hard worker, very professional, sensitive to our needs and on time. Thanks for a good move!"
E.J., July 2015