Government Office Moving Tulsa
A GSA contract holder, Armstrong maintains compliance with all federal guidelines in accordance with the Federal Supply Schedule. Under Schedule 48, Contract GS-33F-0026X, we are authorized to provide a full range of office-related transportation, delivery and relocation solutions at pre-contracted rates for SIN 653-8 and SIN 411-3.
Additionally, twice a year, the U.S. government inspects our military-approved storage facilities unannounced for fire and burglar protection, cleanliness, rodent and pest control, records keeping, and financial stability. And each time, our secure storage passes the test.
- Transportation consulting
- Pre-move planning
- Relocation plan designing
- Packing and crating
- Loading and unloading
- Delivery and placement
- Data centers
Contact us to learn more about Armstrong’s ability to serve your government entity today.
- "Excellent coordination and help during the move process. We had many questions prior to our move, and the team was always willing to help us."
G.B., June 2015
- "Bernard, our driver, was excellent to work with!! He explained the processes perfectly and worked very hard to accommodate all of our needs. He was flexible in his delivery schedule and really made us feel like he was there to make sure we had the best experience possible. Both the packers at the beginning and the un-packers on delivery were excellent as well. They were super-fast and handled our belongings with care. My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better moving experience and for people that have moved before....it can be STRESSFUL. This was stress-free and easy. Thank you Armstrong! And thank you Bernard, our most excellent driver!"
J.W., June 2015
- "We had excellent communication. I will recommend Armstrong to my friends."
M.A., June 2015
- "Our driver did an excellent job of keeping the crews on task. Very reliable!"
P.M., July 2015
- "Our coordinator was very courteous, professional, and had excellent communication. Our driver was a hard worker, very professional, sensitive to our needs and on time. Thanks for a good move!"
E.J., July 2015