Healthcare Relocation Tulsa
From private practices to laboratories to complete hospitals, Armstrong provides comprehensive healthcare relocation services through a single source of accountability, easing you and your patients’ transition into your new space.
- Project management
- Move management
- Initial outfitting and transition (IOT)
- Transition planning and relocation
- Interstate transportation
- HIPPA-compliant files and records moving
- Library moving
- Biomedical equipment disconnect/reconnect
- Sensitive equipment handling
- Warehousing and distribution
- Asset management
- Full decommission
- Furniture installation
- Furniture reconfiguration
- Furniture cleaning and refurbishing
- Fixtures installation
- Debris removal/recycling
- Interior signage
Contact us to learn more about how Armstrong can handle your capital project with care.
- "Excellent coordination and help during the move process. We had many questions prior to our move, and the team was always willing to help us."
G.B., June 2015
- "Bernard, our driver, was excellent to work with!! He explained the processes perfectly and worked very hard to accommodate all of our needs. He was flexible in his delivery schedule and really made us feel like he was there to make sure we had the best experience possible. Both the packers at the beginning and the un-packers on delivery were excellent as well. They were super-fast and handled our belongings with care. My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better moving experience and for people that have moved before....it can be STRESSFUL. This was stress-free and easy. Thank you Armstrong! And thank you Bernard, our most excellent driver!"
J.W., June 2015
- "We had excellent communication. I will recommend Armstrong to my friends."
M.A., June 2015
- "Our driver did an excellent job of keeping the crews on task. Very reliable!"
P.M., July 2015
- "Our coordinator was very courteous, professional, and had excellent communication. Our driver was a hard worker, very professional, sensitive to our needs and on time. Thanks for a good move!"
E.J., July 2015