AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
With an exclusive network of more than 400 movers around the world, Armstrong’s quality service has no bounds. You can feel confident entrusting your belongings to a leading global provider affiliated with only the most certified partners within the industry.
- British Association of Removers
- Federation of International Moving Companies (FIDI)
- Forum for Expatriate Management
- Indirect Air Carrier
- International Air Transportation Association
- International Association of Movers
- International Facility Management Association
- International Organization for Standardization
- Latin America & Caribbean International Movers Association
- Overseas Shippers Association (OSA)
- Society for Human Resource Management
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Worldwide Employee Relocation Council
- "Excellent coordination and help during the move process. We had many questions prior to our move, and the team was always willing to help us."
G.B., June 2015
- "Bernard, our driver, was excellent to work with!! He explained the processes perfectly and worked very hard to accommodate all of our needs. He was flexible in his delivery schedule and really made us feel like he was there to make sure we had the best experience possible. Both the packers at the beginning and the un-packers on delivery were excellent as well. They were super-fast and handled our belongings with care. My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better moving experience and for people that have moved before....it can be STRESSFUL. This was stress-free and easy. Thank you Armstrong! And thank you Bernard, our most excellent driver!"
J.W., June 2015
- "We had excellent communication. I will recommend Armstrong to my friends."
M.A., June 2015
- "Our driver did an excellent job of keeping the crews on task. Very reliable!"
P.M., July 2015
- "Our coordinator was very courteous, professional, and had excellent communication. Our driver was a hard worker, very professional, sensitive to our needs and on time. Thanks for a good move!"
E.J., July 2015