Trusted Logistics Services in Tulsa
In efforts to increase supply chain efficiency and reduce operational costs, many companies are beginning to realize third party logistics providers solve the answer to many of their problems. By outsourcing their warehousing and distribution needs, companies are able to store their products closer to customers, making them more readily available upon purchase. Additionally, logistics help save money by eliminating the costs associated with building and maintaining warehousing space. At Armstrong Relocation – Tulsa we are your source for moving, storage, logistics, warehousing and distribution.
Warehousing and Distribution
We love hearing that a company’s growth requires additional storage space. When business is good, everyone wins. At Armstrong Relocation – Tulsa, we can provide your company with barcoded inventory control, product blanket wrapping, up-to-date reporting, product cataloging and much more.
Comprehensive Asset Management
Successful and efficient asset management permits your company to focus on its bottom line. Your company will benefit through managed inventory control, product consolidation, receiving and shipping if needed. Having everything under one roof will help take your company’s operations to their next level.
When you leave the responsibilities of running a warehouse to us, good things follow. We have the experience, skills, personnel, equipment, moving and distribution capabilities to make your warehousing needs hassle free. We customize a warehousing plan unique for your business.
Call us today at 916.665.8305 or request a free quote online. We think you will be impressed with what we have to offer.
- "All the guys on that team were very professional, looked nice, and handled themselves very well."
A.P., January 2014
- "Everyone associated with my move was excellent. I felt comfortable with packers, loaders (both ends) especially my driver. He and his daughter made my move worry-free. I wish every customer could have his expertise and gift of servitude."
V.L., April 2014
- "Awesome job on both ends! I couldn't have been happier with the professionalism, care and hard work."
G.M., June 2014
- "Our driver Scott was excellent, we could not have asked for a more personable and professional driver. All of the guys were very professional during unloading and did a terrific job."
R.R., June 2014
- "Frequent phone calls by Tulsa office helped with scheduling for delivery and constant follow up was reassuring!crew was exceptional - willing to place items exactly where I wanted them! They were polite and respectful of the other furniture in the home and really went the extra mile. I am so impressed!!"
N.S., July 2014